don't click here

Hi Guys!

Print

Author Topic: Hi Guys!  (Read 3001 times)

Hi Guys!
« on: May 13, 2014, 04:21:50 am »
Hi Guys! Name is Kingspian! I haven't been back to SRl due to bad Live Streaming connection and now seems to be doing alright so I'm back in the game. Learning new Sonic Games will take me a long time I'm sure some of you guys had too! I'm more into sonic games and got em all from Steam and will get some money to buy Wii U, Game Capture (Twitch tv) and more sonic games from it. I can't wait to race you guys one day. Heck I'm learning more nowadays.

I am also on SRL IRC under Kingspian I'm sure some of you have seen me and I also created a bot called X like from Undernet but differently. It doesn't kick user or anything like that I only set it for Personal Best and my live streaming which of course I can add yours. If you want to add my bot that is up to you. I will not bring it in without your permission. No it's not gonna mess everything up with loads of command as I saw here. It's a PB Bot used for Sonic Games only. Or can be used for other games.

So I've introduced myself and I'm happy that I join Sonic Center. Peace out!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 08:41:39 am by Kingspian »

Offline SB737

Re: Hi Guys!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 03:21:46 pm »
Welcome to the sonic Center, good luck learning sonic games :)
Current Championships: Sonic 3

<CodeGirl> [-New Record-] Zeupar got 1:21:25 on SAdva / Times / Egg Rocket 1 (Tails)
<SonicBoom737> I hate you Zeupar
<Zeupar> I love you SonicBoom737, though <3

Re: Hi Guys!
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 07:11:53 am »

Print

Hits: 583 | Hits This Month: 3 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 990.30 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.