don't click here

Submit a reccord

Print

Author Topic: Submit a reccord  (Read 8082 times)

Offline Wrys

Submit a reccord
« on: August 02, 2014, 03:02:01 pm »
Hello everybody !
First my english is decent but not the best. I do my best to be understandable !
I'm new here. I read the rules and I think I missed nothing. Maybe I didn't understand everything.

Well, I started doing reccord on Sonic Advance like 2 month ago. I have improve my reccords and finally I got a really good reccord on GBA : 0:31:70 In Neo Green Hill 1 with Amy (The best reccord is/was 0:31:95 by truesonic53). Now I want to submit this reccord but I don't know how because I'm new and I'm a bit lost.
I read some subject before and I found nothing (or I can't understand). I may have miss it, sorry about that!

Can someone explain me how to do it ?

By the way I read that I can use a photo to prove the reccord. Is that true ? Because I have no video.

Thanks everybody and see you later !

Offline TheRealShadnic

• TheRealShadnic
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Hi! I am HC Sonic-fan, finally competing here!
    • View Profile
Re: Submit a reccord
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 03:23:12 pm »
Hi there, welcome to TSC and congrats for the record :) If you have read completition rules...

(Sonic Advance
*When not using Time Attack mode, the difficulty setting must be Normal.
Time Divisions
*Where available, the game's Time Attack mode is to be used for setting records.)

.. so if you have played the time on Time Attack and on Normal difficulty, you're good to go :)

To submit, you want to click on Submissions (left bar, big title) and from there, choose Sonic Advance and Time division. Hit OK and you'll be taken to submitting page, find the correct Stat and put your time there. When you're done, click submit from the bottom of the page and you'll be taken to comment page. If you want to attack your proving picture to the record, put the URL address of the picture to your comment. Then submit it, wait a moment and your Stat should show up in New Stats page :)
Picture is enough to prove as far as I know, so no worries :) Good luck to competition!!

EDIT: I mistakenly wrote SAdv2, so I edited it to SAdv1.
FIRST ONE TO GET PLATINUM IN SONIC GENERATIONS!!!!

Offline Wrys

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 03:43:16 pm »
I have submit the reccord. I have to wait few minutes now. Thanks a lot ! =)

Offline Thorn

• wroar
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC Profile
  • win10 chrome
  • Former admin, lucid dreamer, lover of burgers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 04:41:35 pm »
Don't feel as if you should only submit records. Submit any times, ring counts, and scores you earn to climb TSC's leaderboards.
<RPGnutter> Well I think your reasoning was dumb, so you get sassed
<RPGnutter> Thats how it works

Offline Wrys

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 05:13:09 pm »
I'll probably do it then. =)

Print

Hits: 152 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1006.49 KB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.