don't click here

Anyone willing to help stream for my weekly Twitch for Charity Channel?

Print

Author Topic: Anyone willing to help stream for my weekly Twitch for Charity Channel?  (Read 5504 times)

Hello everyone!

Since last time I reached out to this community, I went ahead and felt it was easier to begin my own streaming channel.

My charity has also gained tax exempt 501c3 status and can operate nationwide.

My streaming channel is yet to be released, but I have got a partnership lined up with Twitch and I am ready to go.

To start out we are going to have 3-4 regular streamers I already have 2 PC gamers and I need few people to help play action adventure/platform (Sonic =D).

If you do stream, you can stream 1 to 2 times a week playing Sonic to start ( and others games, which will be explained)

If you are willing to help out on a weekly basis you will get a cut of the subscriber money, while my cut and all donations go directly to my charity and ACS, who I have developed a cooperative relationship with!

If you are interested in helping feel free to reach out to me either on the forum or on PM!

kind regards everyone.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 10:32:37 am by Jsonicguy »

Print

Hits: 177 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.12s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.