don't click here

Release the Kraken. competition with a money prize D:

Print

Author Topic: Release the Kraken. competition with a money prize D:  (Read 9340 times)

Offline Starlight_Glimmer

Release the Kraken. competition with a money prize D:
« on: January 01, 2015, 11:15:32 pm »
Hello! welcome to 2015!

I read a topic some time ago on tsc about records that have stood for forever. I kept that in mind when I originally did ghost kraken with blaze on SRA, I wanted one of my records to join that group. but here in 2015 i've had a change of heart, I've been inspired by the commitment new players have put into the games, so I want to make a game of sorts of it.

from this point on I will post no new stats to SRA including I wont even work on it behind the scenes all my stats are current.
First person to take my boss leadership wins... uhh 35 bucks (assuming u have a paypal of course or some means of money transfer)
and who ever beats my ghost kraken with sonic FIRST wins 15 bucks

RULES: the first person to beat ghost kraken with sonic is an instant pay out, the person who takes my leadership takes the competition into crisis mode, there is a 2 week limit of a new leader to steal leadership or the game is over. the game will last 1 year. in the event of a tie dealer wins (me)

Im posting the ghost kracken strat here:  http://youtu.be/wXfI1q49_eQ

diamond is currently in the lead with 8 points away, good luck!

update1: yes the punishment for the release of that strat is u have to watch it sidewards ...:)

UPDATE 2: Congratulations to tukezu, just pm me over ur paypal info and ill send over your reward.

leadership reward is still up for grabs

UPDATE 3: diamond has the leadership, if no one steals it in 2 weeks (by 1-16-15), the game is over.

UPDATE 4: Alaktorn stole the leadership two week limit (from 1-3-15) has been reset.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:29:42 pm by Flim_flam_bsdetector »
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Re: Release the Kraken. competition with a money prize D:
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 03:43:16 pm »
UPDATE 3: diamond has the leadership, if no one steals it in 2 weeks (by 1-16-15), the game is over.
Stolen.

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 05:22:45 am »
So anyway, if you had a change of heart, can you explain the Ghost Rex Blaze strategy? I don’t think I can get that low with mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-BYT71bE8c

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 02:06:42 am »
absolutely not, if you get to greedy it might bite you back ;)
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 01:46:48 am »
So… do I win?

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 11:13:09 am »
absolutely not, It seems our friends at drexel are still using avast, or norton with their windows 8. which has distrupted our little competition. I should~ restart the time from the spot of the foul, but I want to hand out money, so, I've decided to give only 48 more hours to give everyone a chance if they wanted to submit before and couldnt/ I think thats enough time to for everyone to realize the site is back up.
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

Offline GerbilSoft

• Architect of the Matrix
  • TSC Profile
  • linux firefox
  • RickRotate'd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 02:59:07 pm »
It seems our friends at drexel are still using avast, or norton with their windows 8. which has distrupted our little competition.
>implying we use Windows

The actual issue was hosted sites running old versions of WordPress that got compromised. (Also one site had a pirated version of a WordPress plugin that contained CryptoPHP.)

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 02:43:59 pm »
Enough! the competition is over. Congratulations alakthorn! pm your paypal info over, and ill send over your grand prize sometime today or tomorrow! (and remember to pay your taxes on it)
We Shine Like Rainbows~ 

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 11:56:41 am »
Cool, thanks. :)

Print

Hits: 235 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.