don't click here

I BROKE SONIC RUSH!

Print

Author Topic: I BROKE SONIC RUSH!  (Read 10760 times)

Offline hfactor66

I BROKE SONIC RUSH!
« on: February 14, 2015, 05:43:01 pm »
I was playing Dead Line act 1 one morning, when all of a sudden this happened. WTF?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJlx3HVCnXU&list=UUGdF7nB2kL349ynh_8QB3Xw
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Blast

• The guy who cant talk in english
  • TSC: Blast-kun
  • win10 chrome
  • â•°( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯
    • View Profile
Re: I BROKE SONIC RUSH!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 12:17:42 am »
Hmmmmm... idk why , but I think I saw the same thing one time... but I cant remember ... but , is that useful for TA ? 

Offline TimpZ

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 01:30:57 am »
Looks very similar to this :p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIME0OzSVtk

Offline hfactor66

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 09:46:09 am »
is that useful for TA ?
If I can replicate it & explore a little more with it it could be, I'm not too sure what all's possible with this.
EDIT: ugh, my DSi's R button is broken, AGAIN, these past few weeks I spent RAing with it probably destroyed it, especially Dead Line Act 1, getting through those rings that shoot you around is a major pain when you're trying to go up & they keep shooting you back down, that's probably what destroyed it this time. Probably just gonna end up getting an emulator, this is the 3rd DSi I've broken, 2nd one because of this game.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 02:26:11 pm by AmyRoseFan »
Rings are my specialty.

Offline Luxray

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 05:16:50 am »
From what i can see, it seems you've avoided hitting a Foreground to Background point, leaving you with no place to land on except possibly loops. If you are able to recreate this, try and film every bit. My guess is this happened after you went through a loop.
<+DsS|away> eat a dick
<+GerbilSoft> actually i could

<Umbreon> sleeping with cruizer is awesome

Offline hfactor66

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 03:41:24 pm »
From what i can see, it seems you've avoided hitting a Foreground to Background point, leaving you with no place to land on except possibly loops. If you are able to recreate this, try and film every bit. My guess is this happened after you went through a loop.
I could still hit enemies, power ups & spikes, but I couldn't hit any floors or walls whatsoever. I'm not sure about loops though, if I can get a ROM of this game & a NDS emulator going on my PC I can try & replicate this again, you are right in saying this happened around a loop, cuz it did. Can't do this on my DSi unless I get another one, would be my 4th DSi, I've already broken 2 R buttons ring attacking this game.
EDIT- Well actually what happened is I was standing inside a wall, and then I walked off the apparent floor I was standing on, then this started happening.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:39:39 pm by AmyRoseFan »
Rings are my specialty.

Print

Hits: 972 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.00 MB | Time: 0.15s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.