don't click here

hi, i broke one of the main rules.

Print

Author Topic: hi, i broke one of the main rules.  (Read 5795 times)

hi, i broke one of the main rules.
« on: July 28, 2019, 02:49:44 pm »
[I apologise for my bad English]
So basically, back in 2010, I joined TSC as the username Firespikesonic & FirespikesonicXD (Both were banned). I didn't know the reason to why because I was around 12 years old and knows nothing about the rules lmao.
Then in 2012, I created this account, which lasts until now.
Recently, I read on one of the forums that creating alternate accounts is prohibited. That was when I realised I broke one of the main rules of TSC.
Since I'm sure I'm going to get banned for this, i just wanna say thank you for introducing me to the awesome sonic speedruning community 9 years ago and make me fall in love with speedrunning until now, and I apologise for not paying attention to the rules before competing.
When I got a new level, I immediately speed run through it. That's why I always fail. ^_^

My YouTube Account:
http://youtube.com/user/FSSRandomVids2

Championships Held:
Sonic Drift and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Zero-point Championships held:
Sonic Drift and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Offline Zurggriff

Re: hi, i broke one of the main rules.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 05:46:05 pm »
Thanks for acknowledging that you broke the site rules. The incidents that took place in association with creating multiple accounts is now 7 years in the past. You do not currently have known alternate accounts active and actions that lead to the banning of the previous accounts has not come up again. It seems that you have learned from those mistakes. A ban at this point would not serve much of a purpose so one is not going to be issued for this case.
Championships held: Sonic 2, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Mania, Sonic 4: Episode Metal, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Forces

Zero Point Championships held: Sonic 4: Episode Metal

Print

Hits: 352 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 985.66 KB | Time: 0.09s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.