don't click here

ATTENTION: SadisticMystic

Print

Author Topic: ATTENTION: SadisticMystic  (Read 5879 times)

« on: August 29, 2004, 11:07:32 pm »
I was skimming boss battle times in Sonic Adventure DX and I saw some incredible records from you, like 8 second amy rose, and 25 seconds with knuckles on chaos 6. please reply because I am interested to learn how you perform these incredible times.

Offline CosmicFalcon

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 09:38:55 am »
Wrong forum. Clicky.
"A graph of cf's coolness as age increases would be exponential." - Stefan [14:26, 2008/08/23]
"I now realise that CF is complete and utter win." - Cruizer [13:46, 2009/10/23]

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 10:13:42 am »
Long story short: I won the prize.

Offline sonicam

• TSC's Most Easily Irritated Member
  • If I had a (ban)hammer
  • TSC Profile
  • win7 firefox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 07:21:35 pm »
Long story short: I won the prize.
[snapback]4392[/snapback]

Hmmm, I asked you the same question in a PM, i sent you a few days ago, SM, and I never got an answer from you and now when someone else asks you about the same thing you merely say that you won the prize, does that mean you don't want anyone else to compete with your record, you want to claim this for yourself and don't want anyone else have a fair attempt at this? I don't understand that, SM. I think that is wrong, selfish and rather rude for you to completly ignore my  PM and be mean to LinksDarkArrows. A simple explaination on how you got this record would be nice and how it is possible to defeat Zero in 8 seconds would be nice too. I am trying not to be rude, but instead be sensable, but i think what you did was wrong.
Chaos Emeralds: Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Purple.
Keys: Light Blue.

Click here to level up my card!

Offline SadisticMystic

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 08:50:07 pm »
If anyone else wants to get 8 seconds, they can figure it out on their own.

If you're stuck on 17-19 seconds, keep that up until you notice you just got a 12.  Once that happens, the path to 8 should be immediately clear.

But just to show it's not a fluke:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2004, 12:43:36 pm by SadisticMystic »

Print

Hits: 84 | Hits This Month: 1 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1015.35 KB | Time: 0.18s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.