don't click here

itt Arch0wl stops by

Print

Author Topic: itt Arch0wl stops by  (Read 86189 times)

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« on: September 30, 2004, 04:42:26 am »
I googled my name because I love myself so much and found this site

http://www.arch0wl.com/quasar.wmv and http://www.arch0wl.com/quasar2.wmv and http://www.arch0wl.com/forebaumsworldandneowin.wmv and http://www.arch0wl.com/quasarforneowin.wmv

more videos at http://www.arch0wl.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=21

Now here's some non video game brags

since I'm not looking my best or anything in that video here's some better pictures of me that most girls I know rate 8 or higher

and here's another non game brag

I love that shirt

she's almost as egotistical as me =D

I win this thread bye

Offline SadisticMystic

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 06:14:07 am »
I ran a Google search and found nothing.

Really, what led you to come here and make an account?

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 03:34:07 pm »

Offline Rolken

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 04:17:53 pm »
my screenname has more hits on google than yours nyah nyah

also nobody cares about the stuck up girlfriend of some guy who came by to boost his ego

pretty sure any cool points your vids gained you here are negated
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 04:22:40 pm by Rolken »
StH JJ1 WkS+ Sal++^i Rbk++i Knu- McS+++ P++ D[af]opw $++++ E03 A24 GM CoUT
What fun is it being cool if you can't wear a sombrero?

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 11:20:17 pm »
my screenname has more hits on google than yours nyah nyah

You have a common name. There's only two instances on google where I can see it was AndrossFox and not myself.

also nobody cares about the stuck up girlfriend of some guy who came by to boost his ego

Stuck up is highschool cheerleaders. She's far from it. I bet you think Amy Rose is hot or something.

Get some ass, tard.

pretty sure any cool points your vids gained you here are negated

I'm sorry to hear that I lost cool points of some person I could care less about because I have worthwhile game accomplishments.

Offline SadisticMystic

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2004, 12:00:22 am »
you lose cool points for taking down Blur

good thing we still have it

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2004, 02:18:14 am »
Okay so you have a shitty simfile of mine that you're sharing to a not so widespread group of people. This doesn't concern me whatsoever. If you spread it to 1000 people I'd be kind of concerned but to a forum who doesn't even entirely play Stepmania (probably 200 people max) is pretty weak.

Offline SadisticMystic

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2004, 04:16:54 am »
The question still remains: Are you going to put your account here to any notable use?

Offline Rolken

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2004, 01:06:32 pm »
You have a common name. There's only two instances on google where I can see it was AndrossFox and not myself.
Okay, "rolken sonic" even returns as many hits as your name alone, and I doubt there's another Rolken in the Sonic community. But at any rate, I was mocking your "achievements"; I don't really think google hits are indicative of jack diddly. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you didn't catch that.

Stuck up is highschool cheerleaders. She's far from it.
Seems to me she's the very definition of it. But perhaps self-centered bitch would be more appropriate, especially if she's anything like you.

I bet you think Amy Rose is hot or something.
I don't go for prepubescent animals, sorry.

Get some ass, tard.
I tend to go for meaningful relationships, sorry.

I'm sorry to hear that I lost cool points of some person I could care less about because I have worthwhile game accomplishments.
Oh, please. If you couldn't care less, why do you bother to seek out, register and boast at random forums to begin with? "OMG ILL TELL U HOW IM SO COOL HAHAHA I DONT CARE WUT U THINK THO" ...

Okay so you have a shitty simfile of mine that you're sharing to a not so widespread group of people. This doesn't concern me whatsoever. If you spread it to 1000 people I'd be kind of concerned but to a forum who doesn't even entirely play Stepmania (probably 200 people max) is pretty weak.
Remember, this is the same forum that you randomly stopped by to brag about it on!

The question still remains: Are you going to put your account here to any notable use?
lol

Offline SadisticMystic

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2004, 01:11:32 pm »
hey, look what I found

That's probably the motive right there.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 06:29:39 pm by SadisticMystic »

Offline Rolken

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2004, 01:20:32 pm »
well obviously it was something along those lines, but that doesn't make the registering-and-posting-crap any less dumb

Offline SprintGod

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2004, 01:27:30 pm »
LALALAALAgiehg8ey4yt3t
:):):):):):):):):):O:):):):):(:):):):):)XDLOLOL!111
ELEVEN PLUS TWO = TWELVE PLUS ONE

...and thus the topic was rescued from stupidity.
If you don't want people to treat you like you're stupid, then your best defence is to not be stupid.

Offline SadisticMystic

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2004, 06:29:55 pm »
In fact, what the hell.  http://www.arch0wl.com/quasar.wmv .  Now we link to it.  pwned.

Offline Shadow Wedge

• Unofficial never-be-first for SAdv
  • TSC Profile
  • winxp firefox
    • View Profile
    • http://IT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE
itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2004, 06:55:17 pm »
Ah, my username is in some pretty interesting things... 9/11 dogma, ray tracing... Wow.
<3 Sonic Rush, Sonic Riders, Sonic Rivals. Rolko-style encoding: StH JJ1 Tal+++! $++++ GM
Yes it's correct, that ! is there.

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2004, 07:13:08 pm »
Wow you people broke off my post from the video game topic nice one.

I guess people on this site don't like feeling insignificant because they spend 40 hours to beat some RPG and some guy who spends barely 1/10th the effort to play some game involving arrow keys gets a far better accomplishment and a much much larger amount of recognition.

Okay, "rolken sonic" even returns as many hits as your name alone, and I doubt there's another Rolken in the Sonic community. But at any rate, I was mocking your "achievements"; I don't really think google hits are indicative of jack diddly. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you didn't catch that.

There was a video game brag thread and I thought it would be funny to make everyone's accomplishments insignificant in comparison to myself and I did. And 90 results is far from "the same".

Seems to me she's the very definition of it. But perhaps self-centered bitch would be more appropriate, especially if she's anything like you.

Wow you can link to a dictionary.

Stuck up is a slang term your e-dictionary definitions don't mean shit.

She's a lot like me and we're very sweet to eachother. However people like you are very easy to make fun of.

I don't go for prepubescent animals, sorry.

So you think Rouge is hot then?

I tend to go for meaningful relationships, sorry.

I go for both. Moreso meaningful relationships but fucking a lot never hurts either (actually wait yes it does if you do it enough but that's besides my point)

Oh, please. If you couldn't care less, why do you bother to seek out, register and boast at random forums to begin with? "OMG ILL TELL U HOW IM SO COOL HAHAHA I DONT CARE WUT U THINK THO" ...

Wow you corrected the most insignificant grammar error go you. It's not like I spelled "you're" as "your" or anything.

Let's see. I found the sonic center page on Google from an IRC log. I see the most referred link as this site and go hey, I should see if I'm on this website too. So I did. And I happen to see a "Videogame accomplishment thread" and decided to be the best, because I like being the best.

Remember, this is the same forum that you randomly stopped by to brag about it on!

Which matters why?

That's like asking "Are you ever going to get laid by a video game character?"

Wow you linked to it. This means I can put it on my site and have a whole group of people humiliate a smaller group of people.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 07:15:07 pm by Arch0wl »

Offline SadisticMystic

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2004, 07:54:08 pm »
Error-checking:

I guess people on this site don't like feeling insignificant because they spend 40 hours to beat some RPG

RPG?

wat

also we're not the group that spends 40 hours, we're the group that tries to figure out if it can be done in 4

Wow you corrected the most insignificant grammar error go you. It's not like I spelled "you're" as "your" or anything.

Actually, that's not the most insignificant error that can be constructed.  It's a three-character concatenation, for a difference of 48 bits.

I found the sonic center page on Google from an IRC log. I see the most referred link as this site

Actually, it was tied for 29th-most-popular link, not first.  It's still tied for 29th now.

Wow you linked to it. This means I can put it on my site and have a whole group of people humiliate a smaller group of people.

You do that.  We'll be waiting.

And while you're at it, challenge your army to complete Eternal Engine (SA2) as fast as they can.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 07:55:04 pm by SadisticMystic »

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2004, 08:04:34 pm »
I'm doing FAST REPLY because your lines were short and I don't feel like putting the effort into quoting

Beating an RPG in 4 hours is still insignificant because it's an RPG and you play those entirely for fun. A competition over a single-player non MMORPG is one of the most retarded types of game competitions. When's the last time you saw a speed run video of an RPG being acknowledged? Never. Zelda doesn't count that's more of an adventure game.

Saying "actually, that's not the most insignificant error" is looking too far into my post. That's like saying "actually, there are not 8000 nerve endings in the clitoris, there are 7961" or something. No one gives a shit and it's irrelevant to the point anyway.

umm what else

I recall the sonic center site being first. Maybe it's not now but I remember seeing it blatantly there.

Oh and no one cares about time attack scores on a dead game no one plays anymore

Offline yse

• Thrower of Gauntlets
  • Architect emeritus
  • TSC: mike89
  • win10 chrome
  • Constitutions written: 1 and counting
    • View Profile
itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2004, 09:06:46 pm »
Oh and no one cares about time attack scores on a dead game no one plays anymore
[snapback]4887[/snapback]

And that's why there's 500 members of this site, correct? And about 80 of them who play the true Sonic classics?

I don't care for a game that takes 40 hours to beat, and generally drones on until you get to the end. It's all about gameplay, and these games are truly great in that regard.

And I happen to see a "Videogame accomplishment thread" and decided to be the best, because I like being the best.
[snapback]4885[/snapback]

And where exactly were those videogame achievements?

I really didn't want to enter this argument, but... there we go.

<3 Thorn.

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2004, 09:30:22 pm »
hey look

we can do this too

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2004, 09:57:31 pm »
And that's why there's 500 members of this site, correct? And about 80 of them who play the true Sonic classics?

Yeah that's a "dead game".

Thousands upon thousands of people play FFR/Stepmania (which I happen to help design and am an administrator of). Infact if you want to go by usercount there's 410,000 registered members on FFR, and FFR Remix2 edition is essentially the same thing as Stepmania.

mike89 if you have to ask where my videogame achievements are then how did you get to my post? Did you even read the first post?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 10:14:11 pm by Arch0wl »

Offline SadisticMystic

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2004, 10:48:53 pm »
Infact if you want to go by usercount there's 410,000 registered members on FFR

Stop right there.

Sonic 1 sold over 4 million copies, and that's a bigger number than 410000 last I checked.

yeah.

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2004, 11:07:21 pm »
Wow you people broke off my post from the video game topic nice one.
Last time I checked, pictures of yourself and your girlfreind had nothing to do with gaming accomplishments.

-Snip of lame combacks-
...yaknow you aren't helping yourself, correct?
Life data had been copied!
Kampfer presents Metal the Hedgehog V 4.1 Charmy Bee Edition
Version 4.1 Downloadable Here

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2004, 01:20:32 am »
SadisticMystic, 4 million copies doesn't equate to how many people actually play the game regularly, moreso even fewer to get better. There's about (okay I'm being realistic for a second) 50,000 people that regularly play FFR, and pretty much the whole purpose of the game is to increase in how good you are, like Pac Man or something.

Kampfer, you're incredibly ignorant and shouldn't be arguing on an internet forum. For a more acceptable medium of your rebuttal I move the notion that you take your actions to public school hallways or lunchrooms. In simple terms you're fucking stupid because I had videogame accomplishments in the first part of my first post, holy shit you're unobservant.

I'm glad the only other thing about my post you could say is that my comebacks are lame and that I'm not helping myself. Had you actually made a rebuttal I would have to beast all over your argument even further.

As for me not helping myself, so? This is amusing and the people on my forum find it amusing too.

Offline Bilan

• Broseidon
  • TSC: RPGnutter
  • win10 chrome
  • ZURA ZURA CHUUPA CHUUPA CHUU CHUU
    • View Profile
    • I'm suffering help me Garian
itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2004, 06:07:53 am »
Kampfer, you're incredibly ignorant and shouldn't be arguing on an internet forum.
[snapback]4897[/snapback]

-_- Your incredibly ignorant and arguing on an internet forum, DUMBASS

I'm glad the only other thing about my post you could say is that my comebacks are lame and that I'm not helping myself.

Yes, they are lame, extremely.

As for me not helping myself, so? This is amusing and the people on my forum find it amusing too.

Who cares? If there as fucking stupid as you then God help them.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 06:08:49 am by RPGnutter »
Did you not think I had a mind?

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2004, 08:43:22 am »
arch0wl: Why the hell did you sign up on a site where you dont even like the topic of?

Also Sonic is 1,000 times better as FFR
P.S rolken dont you think its time that you locked this topic?
Insert crappy text here

Offline F-Man

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2004, 12:07:33 pm »
HOLY SHIT this is so fucking STUPID.

Offline Cybrax

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2004, 02:09:54 pm »
Hah! your girlfriend is nothing.

Anyway, everyone plays stepmania and shit because of the nerdy ass mother fuckers in school talking about that gay shit all the time so everyone knows about it, im sure no one from this site advertises it in school or something.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 02:14:51 pm by Cybrax »

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2004, 02:36:58 pm »
Kampfer, you're incredibly ignorant and shouldn't be arguing on an internet forum.
Insults don't help get your point across. They shoot them down. Not to mention that my inablilty to debate has nothing to do with your arugument
For a more acceptable medium of your rebuttal I move the notion that you take your actions to public school hallways or lunchrooms.
What the hell are you talking about?
In simple terms you're fucking stupid because I had videogame accomplishments in the first part of my first post, holy shit you're unobservant
But you still went offtopic by posting the pictures. And insults still don't help your point.
I'm glad the only other thing about my post you could say is that my comebacks are lame and that I'm not helping myself. Had you actually made a rebuttal I would have to beast all over your argument even further.
They are lame. Almost every quote that you answer to insults that person. You aren't debating or arguing, you're throwing crap.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 02:37:29 pm by Kampfer »
Life data had been copied!
Kampfer presents Metal the Hedgehog V 4.1 Charmy Bee Edition
Version 4.1 Downloadable Here

Offline Rolken

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2004, 03:18:38 pm »
Ha Ha. Arch. These guys obviously don't appreciate people who are superior to them in every way. Once again you have owned all.
[snapback]4890[/snapback]
We already have one retard who registered for no reason, we don't need his posse. :ban:

P.S rolken dont you think its time that you locked this topic?
[snapback]4900[/snapback]
eventually, but no sense in spoiling everyone's fun in the meantime

HOLY SHIT this is so fucking STUPID.
[snapback]4902[/snapback]
aye

Offline Arch0wl

itt Arch0wl stops by
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2004, 03:26:54 pm »
-_- Your incredibly ignorant and arguing on an internet forum, DUMBASS

This is the only part of your post worth responding and that's saying a lot. If the difference between could/couldn't care less is enough to correct someone then you must have a double digit IQ with five different mental disorders.

Why the hell did you sign up on a site where you dont even like the topic of?

Apparently you're not very good at this so I'm just going to cut you some slack and give you the opportunity to not be humiliated by someone as great and witty as myself.

Also Sonic is 1,000 times better as FFR

Sonic games have been on a downward spiral of shit ever since SA2. The hype between each newer version is making it sell less and less and the reviews just keep getting worse and worse, and porting the games with a small turd of extra features no one cares about is the most retarded move Sonic Team could have ever done. With the way they handle their PSO games and the Sonic games I'm surprised they haven't gone out of business yet. The sales count on the genesis Sonic games are irrelevant because that was back when all of the main sonic games were great, and doesn't matter now. SA was a great game and SA2 was good but not great (a lot of people preferred the 'free feeling' of the adventure fields, and SA2 was a lot more quirky) and ever since SA2 it has just snowballed. The Sonic name is the only thing keeping that game alive.

Hah! your girlfriend is nothing.

Uh okay. Frankly I really don't care if she is/isn't because she's everything I could want in a girl. However, that's not why I posted pictures. Why I did is infact because many Sonic fans cannot get girlfriends, much less decent looking girlfriends, and this is a very true thing.

Anyway, everyone plays stepmania and shit because of the nerdy ass mother fuckers in school talking about that gay shit all the time so everyone knows about it, im sure no one from this site advertises it in school or something.

You're talking about Stepmania referring it as nerdy ass shit when PEOPLE FROM THIS SITE PLAY IT and not only this Sonic fans are some of the nerdiest people I have seen next to straight up Furries and anime wannabe Japanese faggots. I used to be all up on that SPRITE COMIC shit too I know how you people do, don't front that shit.

Insults don't help get your point across. They shoot them down. Not to mention that my inablilty to debate has nothing to do with your arugument

No, insults very much do help my argument in the sense that they add HUMOR value to it. Douche.

But you still went offtopic by posting the pictures. And insults still don't help your point.

So what and yes they do.

They are lame. Almost every quote that you answer to insults that person. You aren't debating or arguing, you're throwing crap.

Newsflash captain dwarfdick, this is an internet argument. This shit isn't serious and this SURE isn't a debate.

Print

Hits: 1,296 | Hits This Month: 4 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.32 MB | Time: 0.10s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.